On the whole, the phone Xperia E is a good buy for its rate. Sony Xperia E Dual is one of the phones which fits into the budget and could offer you the usual smartphone features properly. Having the Sony audio features can be a really god boost, and so can its pretty decent display. Most of its size is taken by its 3.5 inch capacitive display, having 3 buttons below, for Back, Home and Menu respectively from left to right. Moreover, its sturdy build and sleek design is useful in different ways. Let us now look at its defining specifications.
You can check out the specifications in the tables below.
Camera and video
- 3.2 megapixel camera 4x digital zoom
- VGA video recording
Connectivity and communication
- DLNA Certified
- HD Voice
- Noise supression
- Internal phone storage: 4 GB
- RAM: 512 MB
- Expansion slot: microSD™, up to 32GB
- xLOUD Experience – audio filter technology
- Manual equaliser
- “WALKMAN” application
- Music Unlimited 
- 3.5″ HVGA, 320 x 480 pixels 262,000 colour TFT
- GSM GPRS/EDGE 850, 900, 1800, 1900
- UMTS HSPA 850 (Band V), 1900 (Band II), 2100 (Band I) Americas
- UMTS HSPA 900 (Band VIII), 2100 (Band I) Global except Americas
(The above specifications have been shared from the Official Sony Website for Xperia E.
The Sony Xperia E dual is energised through a 1GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon MSM7227A processor along with Adrena 200 GPU. The 512 MB RAM is good for the phone for the normal usage a user does/requires. The smartphone functions smoothly while doing regular tasks and is also capable of handling a bit of multi-tasking. However, if you try to open more than 4-5 applications at the same time in the background you will start experiencing lags in the performance. The major reason for these lags is the scanty 512MB RAM that the company is offering with this smartphone.
Playing popular games such as Temple Run, Angry Birds, Fruit Ninja and Subway Surfer is a pleasurable experience. However, it is advisable to close all background apps before getting into the gaming mode.
Sony Xperia comes pre-installed with Chrome and Opera browser along with the default Android browser. Browsing using any of the three browsers is a regular affair.
1. The phone has good to moderate build with a decent rear grip.
2. Good audio systems and decent interface.
3. Decent Android UI.
1. Not very great lighting display.
2. RAM can be made higher for better running of applications.
3. No front camera, and no flash for usage under poor light.
As tagged by Sony, this mobile is a no nonsesne Android phone. If you are the kind of person who is just looking for the basic Android features – good functioning apps, decent speed and good display, then you should choose this one ! This phone is apt for those people who have a secondary laptop/PC to do heavier stuff on.