Naukri.com is providing a free certification test for the first time. It is meant for the candidates who have an account on Naukri.com. Those who do not have an account, they can register themselves for the same. The registration is free of cost. This certification test would benefit the students, job seekers and working professionals. It is an online test of 30 hours duration and can be attempted from the comfort of home.
After appearing in the test, candidates would immediately get the certificate stating their percentage score. It covers the basic aptitude test consisting of general questions about quantitative, verbal and logical skills like any other aptitude test.
For appearing in the test, candidates need a computer, an internet connection, webcam installed in the computer and Microsoft Windows Operating System.
Link for the Test
Purchase the test for free and it will be available in the subscription page. After purchasing the test for free, candidates are given 60 days within which they can appear in the test. After this time period, the link to the test would not be valid anymore.
About the Test
The test is of 30 mins duration and consists of 25 questions. The maximum marks in the test are 100. All the questions in the test carry equal marks and the test does not have negative markings. The test is strongly recommended to the professionals who have 0-4 years of experience.
The certificate is emailed to the candidates within 48 hours of completing the test. The test scores get published on the candidate’s profile upon receiving his or her consent. The certificate does not have an expiry date but candidates can renew it after one year.
1) Got to http://resume.naukri.com/online-test.
2) Go to Certifications tab and click on General Aptitude Free
3) Click on “Take Aptitude Test”.
4) A new page opens up consisting of shopping cart details. Click on “Proceed to Checkout”.
5) Login with your user id and password. If you do not have an account, click on “For New User” and create your account.
6) You can always go to the subscription page and appear in the test when you want. For this, Go to “My Services” and click “+” sign on the left side of “naukri certification”.
7) Click on “Take Test”, a small dialogue box will open. Write your name that you want to be appeared on the certificate and click on continue.
8) A new page will open. Go to the end of the page and click on “Click here to start downloading the exam browser”. Your download will start.
9) Run the application that will check web cam settings as well for configuring the test. Complete the test within the set time. Your scores will be displayed afterwards.
Make sure to clear cache and cookies before appearing in the test, otherwise you may get an error while configuring the test. If you have not done so, you can still do it but do restart the system and try again. Also, close an application that uses webcam like skype.
Ph: 1800 102 5557 (Toll Free)
[Timings: 9 am to 9 pm from Monday to Friday]
[Timings: 10 am to 7 pm from Monday to Sunday]
One can also contact the nearest branch for information about the test.
One can also tweet to the Naukri team regarding this.
Benefits from the Test
Candidates can link the test score to their profiles on Naukri.com and showcase their talent to the recruiting companies. It is a good way of distinguishing themselves among the rest of the candidates.
It would make the candidate’s profile more marketable and help in demonstrating their skills. It would help the recruiters to match the candidates with the right job position.