A movie is no more a medium of entertainment. We watch movies because they inspire us (of course, not all) and educate us.
Want to get inspired? Have a look at these 4 upcoming Bollywood movies for which we all are excited about.
- Release Date: This is one of the most awaited movies of 2016 which was about to release in January, 2016. The release date got postponed and now it’s finally releasing on 12th August, 2016.
- Budget: The budget is INR 100 crore.
- Director: The movie is written and directed by one of the most talented directors in Bollywood, Ashutosh Gowariker.
- Main Cast: It features Hrithik Roshan and Pooja Hegde in lead roles.
- Why should you watch it: The film revolves around a plot that is set in 2600 BC in the era of Indus Valley Civilization! Moreover, after Jodhaa Akbar, the trio, Ashutosh, Hrithik and A.R.Rahman are again coming together in this epic movie.
- Release Date: This film is also releasing on 12th August, 2016. No doubt there will be a tough fight between Rustom and Mohenjo Daro.
- Budget: The budget is around INR 65 crore.
- Director: The screenplay is written by Vipul K. Rawal and it is directed by Tinu Suresh Desai. The movie is produced by Neeraj Pandey whose movies you shouldn’t miss.
- Main Cast: Akshay Kumar played Rustom Pavri in the movie. Illena D’Cruz and Esha Gupta are other lead actors in the movie.
- Why should you watch it: The story of this movie is creating buzz in town. It is based on the real life incident of Naval Officer, K.M. Nanavati who was tried in the court for murdering his wife’s lover.
- Release Date: This is another most awaited movie of the year because Aamir Khan is in it. It’s releasing on 23rd December, 2016.
- Budget: The budget of the movie is around INR 71 crore.
- Director: It’s written and directed by Nitesh Tiwari.
- Main Cast: Aamir Khan is playing the lead role of Mahavir Singh Phogat. Tele-Actress Sakhshi Tanwar has acted as Mahavir’s wife Daya Kaur. Two daughters of Mahavir are played by Fatima Sana Shaikh and Sanya Malhotra.
- Why should you watch it: It’s a biographical movie based on Mahavir Singh Phogat who taught wrestling to his two daughters Babita Kumari and Geeta Phogat and they went on to win the gold and silver medals in 2010 Commonwealth Games.
Get your calendar booked now. These are the un-miss-able movies of 2016 and once you watch them you would be glad that you did.