Learning is a continuous process, so are examinations. To prepare for competitive exams you need to have competitive content and easily accessible notes and videos. To prepare well, you need all your syllabus materials, notes, content and study notes at one place, you can prepare with purpose.
Bank examinations especially probationary officers exams are competitive and you need expert guidance if you are going to appear for the exam for the first time.
Here are the top 3 websites you can use to prepare for bank examinations:
- Bankers Adda: The website provides students/candidates all the important study material, announcements regarding dates of examinations, practice papers in one place. The unique aspect of the website is the “memory based” paper they offer for bank exams.
Essential features: Test papers, Daily updates, and Exam analysis.
- Mahendraguru: Currently the best website to prepare for the current affairs that come in bank exams. The website is very comprehensive and deals with features such as interviews, video classes, and study notes. They also have a YouTube channel which has 6 Lakh subscribers.
Essential features: GK and current affairs, video classes.
- Affairscloud: The Website is famous for its question banks and current affairs content. The question bank content is very comprehensive as it offers questions banks for insurance, computer awareness, reasoning and English among others.
Essential features: Question banks and Current Affairs data.
URL: https://www.affairscloud.com/Here is the list of books that will help you prepare well for the exams:
- 1) Quantitative Aptitude for competitive exams by RS Aggarwal
- 2) Analytical reasoning by M.K. Pandey
- 3) Bank Awareness by Arihant
- 4) Banking Awareness by RPH Editorial board.
- It’s important that you develop a schedule to study for bank examinations, as they are highly competitive and require a lot of hard work. With proper vision, you can crack the exam without having to bring any changes to the balance of your life. One must balance his work life/student life along with studies to give your best in the exams.