What is Qlikview?
Qlikview is Business Intelligence (BI) software provided by QlikTech which is a Radnor (Pennsylvania) based software company founded in 1993. It is simple software used for effective business decision making. It is a data analysis tool used for ad-hoc queries, hierarchies and structures. More than 29000 organizations are using Qlikview for decision making.
Have a quick look at the tool at the video below:
What is the Use of Qlikview?
- Business Analysis
- Business Decision Making
- Business Intelligence
What are the Salient Features of Qlikview?
- The data in Qlikview gets loaded in the memory that can be used with few clicks for analysis.
- It is a time efficient tool as it takes few minutes to put the data in Qlikview. Data from multiple sources can be extracted in a single tool.
- It is a complete BI solution and a single tool for performing all the operations as compared to other BI Tools.
- It can be used both online as well as offline.
- Data can be visualized using graphics.
- Direct and indirect searches can be done.
- It can be used with mobile devices. Developers can easily create BI apps for enhancing the business.
How to Get Qlikview?
Qlikview can be easily downloaded by filling up a form here.
In order to learn more about the tool, one can attend webinars here and online training sessions here. To attend the free training sessions, one need to register on the website which is free of cost. One can contact Qlikview at email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org regarding training assistance. Trainings are available both in offline as well as online mode.
One can also apply for Qlilkview Academic Program here. One can participate and share knowledge with Qlikview Community in Discussion Forum here. A number of study materials including ppt, pdf files etc. can be accessed in the Resource Library here.