Top 5 best books for Python:-
1. Dive Into Python by Mark Pilgrim
2. Learning Python by Mark Lutz
3. Python Essential Reference by David M. Beazley
4. Python Programming: An Introduction to Computer Science by John M. Zelle
5. A Byte of Python by Swaroop CH
Python is a widely used general-purpose, high-level programming language. Its design philosophy emphasizes code readability, and its syntax allows programmers to express concepts in fewer lines of code than would be possible in languages such as C. The language provides constructs intended to enable clear programs on both a small and large scale.
Top 5 best books for ABAP:-
1. Sams Teach Yourself ABAP/4 in 21 Days by Ken Greenwood
2. Advanced ABAP Programming for SAP (SAP R/3) by Gareth M de Bruyn
3. Beginners guide to SAP ABAP by Peter Moxon
4. SAP ABAP/4 Covers Sap Ecc 6.0 Black Book by Kogent Learning Solutions Inc.
5. ABAP Development for SAP Business Workflow 1st Edition by I. Wemer
ABAP (Advanced Business Application Programming, originally Allgemeiner Berichts-Aufbereitungs-Prozessor, German for “general report creation processor”) is a high-level programming language created by the German software company SAP. It is currently positioned, alongside the more recently introduced Java, as the language for programming the SAP Application Server, part of its NetWeaver platform for building business applications. The syntax of ABAP is somewhat similar to COBOL.
Top 5 books for PHP:-
1. Beginning PHP, Apache, MySQL Web Development by John Wiley & Sons
2. PHP and MySQL for Dynamic Website by Larry Ullman
3. PHP and MySQL Web Development by Luke Welling and Laura Thomson
4. Beginning PHP and MySQL: From Novice to Professional by W. Jason Gilmore
5. PHP in a Nutshell by Paul Hudson
PHP is a server-side scripting language designed for web development but also used as a general-purpose programming language. PHP is now installed on more than 244 million websites and 2.1 million web servers. Originally created by Rasmus Lerdorf in 1995, the reference implementation of PHP is now produced by The PHP Group. While PHP originally stood for Personal Home Page, it now stands for PHP: Hypertext Preprocessor, a recursive acronym.
Top 5 books for WordPress:-
1. Smashing WordPress: Beyond the Blog by Thord Daniel Hedengren
2. Professional WordPress Plugin Development by Brad Williams
3. Digging Into WordPress by Jeff Starr and Chris Coyier
4. Sams Teach Yourself WordPress 3 in 10 Minutes by Chuck Tomasi and Kraig Steppe
5. WordPress for Business Bloggers by Paul Thewlis
WordPress is a free and open source blogging tool and a content-management system (CMS) based on PHP and MySQL, which runs on a web hosting service. Features include a plug-in architecture and a template system. WordPress is used by more than 18.9% of the top 10 million websites as of August 2013. WordPress is the most popular blogging system in use on the Web, at more than 60 million websites. It was first released on May 27, 2003, by its founders, Matt Mullenweg and Mike